Feedback on my revived store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi guys. I launched a website a couple of months ago. I didn’t see many sales and was breaking even and then started to lose money. 

However, after a few months of it being dormant, I decided to unpause the store and give it another shot. 

I have ran ads for 2 days, seeing over 100 visits a day but zero conversions and only 3 add to cart. I know this is early for the Facebook algorithm to adjust and to draw any conclusions but I would love any feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly. 

The website is https://bodyboost.shop

I would appreciate anything, from presentation to anything else on my store and how it looks to you guys! I welcome any criticism and tips you guys have. Thank you! 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi.

although I am no expert on this, I have just checked out your site and the landing page needs more details about the kind of products your store sells I feel. Also your products need to be categorised by purpose instead of being splashed on the product page without any categorisation.  The photos look good.

hope that helps. Sorry if I sounded too critical.  

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you! This was the exact type of response I was looking for! I will get to work on making these changes first thing tomorrow.

Sometimes you become so accustomed to it that you miss out details like this. 

Thank you for the help once again

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Sach7200 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Body Boost,

Below listed points would surely help in optimizing your store:

• Multiple newsletters should be avoided on the homepage.
  • "Twittter and Linked In", if added, to the site footer would enhance the overall brand advertising.
  • Images should be a part of "About Us" for better site expressiveness.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Sach7200,

I checked your store, and it is neat. I would like to share a few feedbacks:

1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals, etc. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off. Also, the main banner seems too blurred, so use a high-quality image.

2. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

3. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. Do give this article a read to know how a blog helps in sales: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/the-benefits-of-business-blogging-ht

4. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.

Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for the amazing advice! I will take it on board.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for the help! I will be implementing these into my store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you Fayaz! I didn't notice these until now. Getting on this right now.

0 Likes