Hi guys. I launched a website a couple of months ago. I didn’t see many sales and was breaking even and then started to lose money.
However, after a few months of it being dormant, I decided to unpause the store and give it another shot.
I have ran ads for 2 days, seeing over 100 visits a day but zero conversions and only 3 add to cart. I know this is early for the Facebook algorithm to adjust and to draw any conclusions but I would love any feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly.
The website is https://bodyboost.shop
I would appreciate anything, from presentation to anything else on my store and how it looks to you guys! I welcome any criticism and tips you guys have. Thank you!
Solved! Go to the solution
although I am no expert on this, I have just checked out your site and the landing page needs more details about the kind of products your store sells I feel. Also your products need to be categorised by purpose instead of being splashed on the product page without any categorisation. The photos look good.
hope that helps. Sorry if I sounded too critical.
Hello @Sach7200 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Body Boost,
Below listed points would surely help in optimizing your store:
All the best!
This is an accepted solution.
I checked your store, and it is neat. I would like to share a few feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals, etc. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off. Also, the main banner seems too blurred, so use a high-quality image.
2. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
3. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. Do give this article a read to know how a blog helps in sales: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/the-benefits-of-business-blogging-ht
4. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.