Feedback on my shop - massively appreciated

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys!

I would massively appreciated some feedback on my shop. The shop is www.cerami.co.uk

It's the 5th iteration and I now feel quite proud but I would welcome some objective feedback. Things I would love to hear about

1. Does the store convey professionalism?

2. Does the store enable the visitor to trust the business?

3. Do you find the UX / navigation easy or do you believe there are improvements to be made?

4. Any other feedback / advise?

Couple of things to bear in mind - my current conversion rate is 0.64%. 90%+ of my sales come after research e.g. visitor from PPC or social media (and some organic), researching options, looking at competitors and then coming back to complete purchase. Finally, I get much higher than the market cart abandonment rates at 90%+ meaning lots of people add to their carts but then drop out before checking out. I have tested various shipping thresholds and have verified that the cart abandonment is not due to shipping rates or other hidden charges (that dont exist).

I'm ultimately trying to increase my conversion rates so any advise would be of value!

Thanks a lot!

Sergio

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 54 101

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site, and you've done some great work on it. 

The only thing that puts me off browsing your site, is the insistence that it wants to send me browser notifications before I can see anything. This feels like spam. When I do deny the notifications, the first thing I'm greeted with is a newsletter popup. At this point, I've been forced to click twice to even see your site. On the left there is a popup chat bubble, which I also have to close, so three clicks before I can actually see your site, which isn't great user experience. Once I get into the site, it is a great experience so I would reconsider the above. 

In terms of conversions, who are you marketing the business to? This may explain the performance of the site more so than the site design. Not all traffic is equal, so you could just be hitting the wrong market. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Good job Sergio. Keep up the good work. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hi,

Your store looks really beautiful and is unique with the products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily .
With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.
Anwering to your questions.

1. Your stores look professional and trustworthy as well but still you can improve your website appearence with few things.
  2. You can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page as this will increase your average order value .
  3. You can convert “About us” text in the footer to a page and add link of the page in the footer.
  4. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  5. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's not working properly and empty as well https://cerami.co.uk/search?q=&type=product and you have around 200 products and you’ll be adding more in the future.
  6. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes