Feedback on my shop please

Solved
5 0 0
Dear Shopify community members, I am new entrepreneur in dropshipping online store since November 2019. Unfortunately I am still struggling to make my first sales even after making changes to my themes, ads strategies . I have many visits and some add to cart, but no conversions.
could you please review my site and any valuable feedback is appreciated on how I can improve?
my site: Https://watches.luccaas.com
Thank you
Luccaas
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
111 11 40

Hi @Luccaas

Your site does not lack any essential information to start selling already. 

However,  I do think that bounce can be caused by so many criteria. 

Sadly, just by changing little details in the design, it is not possible to increase sales rate significantly. 

I thought I will give you some pieces of advice on three aspects: 

1) Design 

2) Customers 

3) Benchmarking 

Design

-Change the container size of the header, that way  the information there is spread all the way from right to left the size of the header reduces. 

-The hero banner images of yours a very nice, they are high resolution and greatly resonate with your brand. Take advantage of that and make the banner bigger, the bigger the image the more luxurious it looks (and that is a needed vibe for selling watches)

-add favicon to make it more professional and to make the bookmark more recognizable 

-add images to your blog section on homepage 

-on collection section on homepage make sure you are using the same size images. It looks quite messy, when they one image is big and the other one is half of its size. 

-you need more testimonials and social proof on your site. I recommend using our app Growave for that.

It has wishlist, Social Login, Reviews,  Rewards, Discounts, Instagram +more in one platform. 

-based on my experience of working with various site I can tell  that sites that sell watches, jewelry, accessories tend to use big images but not that many. (on Homepage). Here is an example https://mondaine-usa.com/  

*the store uses Growave as well 

Customers

The biggest reason of bounce is that visitors are not sure if they want to get that item, or they do need that item at all. 

In your case, I would recommend driving more targetted traffic. For that you have to know where your potential audience is "located". 

I suggest working in partnerships with other companies that sell complementary items or services. 

If have not worked in that direction yet, here is a template offered by Shopify to help create a business plan https://www.shopify.com/blog/business-plan-template

Benchmarking 

This is the best way to get inspired. A lot of the times people have faced issues like ours and just simply searching for sites like yours with high sales will do a great favor. 

I myself have used benchmarking with all the startups I have had. Take advantage of that! 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so let me know by marking this post as a solution or reply for more detailed information. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1221 71 258

Hey Luccaas,

You can create a bold black header template for highlighting "Free shipping" offer in white text instead of just placing it on the top right of the header. Other important points for store improvement are as follows:

1. There are unwanted spaces in between different words of a sentence in the "Faq" Section.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  3. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be made for all discounted items.
  4. Reviews need to be added below each product for enhancing customer choice.
  5. The central banner should be full width for a more unique site look.
  6. Testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
731 25 90

Hey @Luccaas 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

If you have add to cart then I would suggest that you should start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Aizada, Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Many things like benchmarking are new to me and I will start work on this. Thank you Tons.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Neha-Sparq, Thank you for reviewing the store and making suggestions on template and favicon, etc. I will start work on this. Thank you Tons.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi AiTrillion, Thank you for reviewing the store and making suggestions push notification and chatbot, etc. I could not find you in Shopify apps but will work on things you suggested too.  Thank you Tons.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1221 71 258

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
731 25 90

Hey @Luccaas 

Here is our Shopify app store link :- https://apps.shopify.com/aitrillion 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes