I have had this website for around a year and I still don't know why my conversion rate is so low. I've noticed that the bounce rate is usually very high, which makes me think there must be something wrong, so that's why I am looking for help.
Any comment will be very welcome.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
I have spent some time reviewing your store. When I first looked at your store, I think you did a pretty good job here, but there are some spaces you can improve to make it even better. Below are my suggestions with the hope they would be helpful:
I- Home page
II- Collection page
III- Product page
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Hello @Maria69, I hope you are doing good! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and here is the feedback:
- The home page should not have this much content. Add a section of trending & new products.
- I would recommend changing the banner image. Add an attractive banner image related to the product that you are selling.
- Add reviews on the product page. To collect more reviews you can send automatic review request reminders and emails. Give loyalty points to customers on leaving a review.
- To reduce the bounce rate you need to make your store engaging. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Entice them by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
These are some ways that can help you to reduce the conversion rate and reduce the bounce rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, let me know. I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review my shop and give me some advice on how to improve it. I will definitely start making some changes based on what you suggested.
Thank you very much for checking my store. I will definitely take some of your suggestions and put them in practice to see if that helps to solve my conversions issue.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!