Feedback on my shop please

Highlighted

Recently launched and looking for some constructive feedback please.
Thanks in advance

Mcnaturals.me

IDS

www.indiadatasolutions.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hiii Dear

Your Store is really Good . I went thorough the store and find few corrections.

1. The Banner on the homepage is really nice. But i suggest you to make it auto slide which may get professional look.
  2. Category Presentation is appreciated on providing customer choice to select their required styles and information related to it. I recommend you to place more number of products on the homepage that you sale.
  3. I also Recommend you to adjust the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION since it consuming entire page. Adjust the description content in a nice manner and use rest of the space for RELATED PRODUCTS list. List of related products may useful in cross sales.
  4. I didn't find any reviews on your products.I suggest you to install Customer Review app to Increase your sales further. As you know most of the customers are focusing on the reviews before purchasing any product.
  5. Finally i suggest you to focus on the footer section and try to make it more effective look.

Thank You

MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2680 190 424

Hi @AshokRawat,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Really good work on your store so far. It seems like you've put a lot of work in so far and it shows. There are a few things I did notice which you could change or alter to help improve things. Let's take a look at them below:

• Something which I didn't see that you could look into is a shipping page. A shipping page would essentially be a page giving all the shipping information in terms of packaging protection, shipping times and gives you somewhere to talk about any shipping changes during holiday periods for example. A shipping page isn't essential but it definitely wouldn't hurt and add further trust with your potential customers. Shopify's partner Oberlo's content team wrote a blog post with some of the best shipping pages and tips that might interest you here
  • Trust Seal badges are also worth considering. Again similar to the shipping page they wouldn't be essential but certainly, don't hurt either. You can see the Shopify guide for how to add a trust badge here as well as some options for trust badges in the Shopify app store here
  • The last thing I will say is the photo quality for your home slide show and some of your other pictures could be a little more crisp and better quality. The images themselves are fine, but I think having them much sharper and crisp would really take things up a level and potentially increase your conversion rates.  The content team at Shopify wrote a blog post about image optimization which you could find valuable here as well as some apps to help increase image optimization here

Hopefully, these help and wishing you the best. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi AshokRawat,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed at the footer of your site. This is easily accessible which is super important.
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
Homepage
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • I recommend adding customer reviews to your homepage, so your store look more trustworthy.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes