Feedback on my shop too!

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello, 

I would love feedback on my shop, just finalized (or so I think) it, well at least to get it launched and have run a few FB ads.

The clicks are coming in, 20-30 a day, but that's it.  My shop is more of a general store drop shipping, unique products that are hard to find.

I appreciate this very much.

bconlinesolutions.com

thanks

Jill

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi Jill,

Congrats on your store :)

It feels like the chatbox button is overlapping some other chat box I believe

Без названия (4).png

Also, I see that you have a contact us tab at the right bottom of your page. So meaning that you are going to have one at the left and another one on the right side. It will be better if you remove one and use it as a link on your main menu, so it'll look neat and clean.

All the links on the footer which should lead to your social media are not functioning. Need to review them.

Last but not least, you might start working on your logo as well, so it will be branded dropshipping store and look more professional. If I am not mistaken, Shopify has or help merchants with a tool to create the logos. 

Hope it was helpful

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks for the feedback Teem

I can see I have doubled up on the contact us...I will definately get rid of one, and take a look at my social media links...thats strange that they are not working.

Now, just have to find who on Shopify can make me a logo..

Thanks again

Jill

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1013 44 123

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design need to improve

3. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Create logo and favicon

6. Add blog section

7. Go for silo structure menu

Need more tips and help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like