Feedback on my shopify store

Tortteeus
1 0 0

Tortteeus.com  , is the website. I'm looking for feedback, I'm getting some visits, but no sales. I would like to know what's stopping people from buying. 

Thanks, 

David

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
881 48 141

Hi, @Tortteeus.

Tira here, from Shopify. 

Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I am happy to provide you with some feedback. It looks like you have some products set-up on your store, which is great! 

Could you tell me what marketing you're currently doing for your store? No worries if you haven't done any marketing yet, I recommend taking a look at our blog post: How to Get Your First Sale in 30 Days for some tips on how you can market your store with free traffic, paid advertising and outreach. 

You mentioned that you are getting some visitors to your store, do you know where these visitors are coming from? How did they find out about your store? 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi David @Tortteeus !

Welcome to Shopify community!

I really like your product and website design! It's good that you are driving traffic and what you can do to encourage these traffic is by setting up your retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informations they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5. 

Let me know by giving me a like if you find this useful! All the best David!