It would be great to get some feedback on my site if possible?
I sell sports nutrition and bodybuilding supplements. I'm currently running some facebook and Instagram ads and getting around 50 site visits per day. I've not had many sales recently and it's been live for a couple of months now. The majority of my trade comes from my eBay store which is doing quite well at the moment but I'd like to increase my site traffic and conversion.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Hey Apex Supplements,
Keep the following points in mind for better store optimization:
All the best!
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hello @probodyfitness ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @probodyfitness welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs and posting them on different social media platforms with good titles. You can add Linkedin, twitter as well to the list of social media platforms.
3. You can add a theme to the store instead of white. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!