Hey guys, I've been doing this for a while now (been selling under this brand online since 2014, and we've been on Shopify since 2016) but I'm starting to get concerned...I feel like our traffic is decent (100-150 sessions a day) but our conversion is a lot lower than I want it to be (0.89%). People tend to add things to their cart fairly regularly but do not complete purchases.
We have automatic cart recovery emails set up for those who might have just lost interest. We also have free shipping over $75, and free shipping for first time buyers, so I don't think that is causing drop off after people are adding items to their cart, but I'm not sure what is. I'd love to hear if there is something you all would see that I'm missing!
Here it is: https://shoptrashqueen.com/
Love the colours on your site!
- When I click on your cart, the "Continue shopping" button stands out more than the checkout button.
- Jackets, Dresses, Berets etc on the homepage are not clickable. (The whole box should be clickable)
- When I click on a category, the filter options on mobile are taking up too much of the page.
- Preorder now is not an attractive CTA. Your type of product should have something along the lines of "Start my order" OR "Start production".
- Sticky add to cart could be much smaller. It should be a small bar.
- Maybe start collecting emails or offering a discount with a popup/exit intent.
- Add some social proof to the website, even if it's just the fact you have 2,000+ followers.
Selling plus size fashion is hard for multiple of reasons as I'm sure you know. We have done some work with plus size brands in the past and even worked on ASOS plus size section and it's not an easy sell. You have to get over the cheaper competitors and not everyone wants to consider themselves a plus size shopper.
Are you doing any remarketing on Facebook & Instagram? That would be a good channel to add with your emails for abandoned carts. If you had the budget, Google Shopping could work well for the brand. We do a lot of Google shopping for our ecom clients on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Try to improve page loading speed.
Design can be more better
Create trust by adding Testimonials, social proof etc.
Need to do proper branding
Try to paid ads and e-mail marketing
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer