Feedback on my site please

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I have just launched my new skincare range. I'd really appreciate some fresh eyes looking over my site and giving me some feedback please. Thanks

https://ektbsbpwz331odxw-24983306288.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a super clean and easy on the eyes site. Nice job so far to get here. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would work on your popups as I got 3 when landing on your site. One was for my email, one was for terms and I'm not sure what the 3rd one was but I just said no. You don't want to have all 3 happen at once. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage. I even got 3 popups when I looked at your product page....fastest way to turn someone off is to annoy them with popups

2. The contact button is a bit hidden in the upper right hand of the site. I was looking in the footer and menu bar for it

3. Opening with your product and having  no idea what you sell may not be the best strategy for how you layout the page

4. For your collection pages, I would make the product images bigger as they look rather small compared to the paragraph of text

Product Page  Feedback

1. The space where you can select product images are far from where the images how up....close this gap

2. Generally just work on the layout of your product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @r1azfred ,

I reviewed your store. Here are a few things you might consider changing.

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout design. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. I would recommend adding the first banner below the header. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Also, delay the pop-up and let users explore the homepage.

Detailed Product Description: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and also it will help to increase ranking for keywords.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Images: Your website images don’t look responsive to many devices. Also, use compelling images.

Mobile Responsive: Make your website responsive. Nowadays approx 90% audience is using mobile for each small thing. Google’s algorithm is human-based, consider the trends Google has prepared mobile-first indexing and effectively enabled Starting from July 1, 2019.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1510 76 257
The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.
The font is not appealing. You should change it. 
I loved your products. They are truly a head-turner. Looks like you have a unique idea and a good structure so far. I noticed certain improvement areas in your store that need immediate attention. I can offer a few suggestions for your store’s benefit. Things like how you can acquire, scale, convert and retain your visitors and customers.
There is no engagement in your store. It is very vital for you to capture and captivate your visitors. Lack of engagement will increase your bounce rate and eventually lead to no sales. Give a try to Aitrillion.com it will help.
Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @r1azfred 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Did you think about adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes