I'd cancel your ads. At the moment the site has a lot of flaws that need to be fixed before you could make sales. Sure you might make a couple but there are few areas you need to address ASAP.
Also I'd work on getting a logo. Doesn't need to be super fancy but more then just text. I also like using this free theme you can view HERE.
What kind of ads are you running? I would suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.
Facebook Ads: For Facebook Advertising, you should first focus on your targeted audience. The audience should be narrow down with targeted location, interest-based group, demographics, etc.
Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience.
You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%.
Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment or poor CTR, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.
Google ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion and grow your business with Google Ads.
Also, I think you need to work on your store as well to make user want to purchase.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 15. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Sticky Header: To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 20/100 for mobile which is poor.
2. Have a sticky header with smart search.A slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
3. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales.
4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
5. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
6. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
Header and Footer Area need to Improve
8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
9 .You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
10. Add banner slider with CTA button at Homepage
11. Add Faqs page
12. Logo need to improve
13. Images of products are not good
14. Do some basic seo.
15. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
"The first impression is probably the last one". So, In order to bridge the gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, you need to work on certain important aspects mentioned below as follows:
Expecting a better sales rate in the coming days.