Hi @drock !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Dear @drock ,
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you
Just had a look at your store. The first impression counts the most. I would suggest making your banner a bit more attractive in a way that shows an exact representation of your brand and value. The font of product features on the banner can be more prominent, and the image can be changed to give it a more value-based approach to the visitors.
Moreover, bring your video up in the second row to get more exposure. Take the product description in the third row. I believe your product video is fantastic, and it deserves to get more views as it clearly shows the product value. I won't mind if you can place it right up there on the banner background.
In the long run, I would suggest adding a blog page in there and sharing interesting insights about your product and the industry, which will help you in SEO of the website to rank it up. Try to do more organic stuff than the paid ads gradually. Focus on video content for Facebook, and you can boost those videos to fetch views and get orders. Videos have massive potential on Facebook to go viral and get eyeballs. Good Luck
Hey there @drock ! We see that it's a 1 product store. Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Maybe you can shift the video to the top!? Videos are much better than images in online stores. This way, users will be able to know about it in a single video!
2. You can add some CTAs in the beginning. - like a spin wheel or you could make users fill a questionnaire?!
3. You can also bring the money-back guarantee to your homepage. This can be one feature that can build trust in consumers!
Here's a perfect example of an online store that has a single product yet, the store very much optimized and user-friendly! https://www.mi.com/global/miband#01
Now that, you've come up with a decent store, it's time for you to decide your selling strategy and marketplaces!
Rest, your store looks just fine! Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
At first glance, your product is too amazing. Clean and beautiful are two words that I can use.
But I still have comments for your store:
- On the product page, do you think the design is not good because your customers will have to scroll too much?
The can move the product photos including product sliders below. The red square is the place that you can add your product details.
- The same on the homepage, too much scrolling to see the main point: Shop now part. Try to narrow sections on your home page.
- The main product is saver, right? So try to research and find the related products instead of hats and shirts I think.
- I've seen your Instagram account, why don't try to connect Insta to your Shopify store to create an Instagram gallery. Check out this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you can. It's very affordable and also helps your feed shoppable.
- Do you try the discount popup or referral event to boost your sales, I think it will be effective.
Hope my view will help you