Feedback on my sore

Solved
Natalie17
Tourist
6 0 0

Hey all!

I think I'm done with my store and I just want to make sure everything works and looks well. From colors, links for checking out, adding in delivery info, social media links, news letter sign up, spelling just the overall flow through.

https://queenchiqboutique.com/

Thank you for the feedback.

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1058 120 236

Hey, @Natalie17 

I'd love to take a look but the store is password protected. Can you remove this (Can do so by going to Online store > preferences > toggle off store password) so that I can take a look?

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Natalie17
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for this, and I've removed the password to my store.

https://queenchiqboutique.com/?_cd=b98afac7e484fe1b6677f953667ea2b140ad2c31ac735f03ebc3413d0d1864a8&...

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
547 50 201

Hi @Natalie17

Your site still requires a password. 

Best regards, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Natalie17
Tourist
6 0 0

Sorry Its off. Thank you in advance for your.

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
929 25 310

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Natalie17 !

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Natalie17
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Adelia!

Thank you so much for reviewing my store and giving me the fabulous feedback. I've taken all your advice and added in the apps you mentioned. I've also adjusted the "sale" areas because you raised a valid point and I just hadn't thought of it, thank you. I currently have more products coming but for right now I wanted to start with what I have to get the hang of things and  get the store reviewed. 

If you get the chance to re-review my store again,  that would be  awesome, Thank you.

0 Likes