Feedback on my store: 25-35 add to carts a day but no sales/ conversions?

Chishio8
4 0 0

So far I have sold 105 of my main product which is the globe decanter set. So I know my product is a decent product. My bounce rate is currently at ~75%. My ads Outbound CTR is around 2% and I get about 25-35 add to carts but barely any conversions.

Can someone critique/review my store and tell me what I am doing wrong or if my product page is not very credible? Any feedback helps. I feel like I am on the brink of success but I don't know what to change.

Site link: https://whiskeyloungeco.com/products/globe-decanter

Not sure if there's a barrier to initiate check out but Ive had a few orders so I would assume my checkout process is fine.

My Page Speed score is 40 and I am in the works to improve it. How important is the score? Do you think my low score is affecting conversions?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3718 214 662

Hey @Chishio8This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes