Pretty decent store out there @MDNGT-FNTSY ! But I'm really not sure if you'll be able to run ads. Here are some of the suggestion I'd like to make -
1. You need to shorten your logo as it's occupying too much space in the header section!
2. You need to change font color in your drop-down menu as it's not much visible due to white background.
3. Instead of a fixed cart button, try and have a dynamic cart button that moves with the user's navigation.
4. You need to have a blog section and answer general questions. I'm sure before buying people have their doubts .. answer them through your blogs.
5. You can also add reviews and testimonial sections in your store and keep the user's profile and name totally anonymous. This will add authenticity to your store.
Rest, everything looks good. !!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.