Hello there,

I will be happy to receive any feedback on my store

Link: https://bagvarti.com/

Thanks,

Onur

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bagvarti 

Here is Bruno from Suproof. Here are some of the feedback I have (This feedback will be mostly based on a mobile view):

Main page

download - 2020-12-23T102026.133.jpeg

1- At the top right corner, I suggest adding a search feature

Main page 2

download - 2020-12-23T102624.090.jpeg

1 - You collection images look very small compared to the "Why BAGVARTI". It moves the attention away from it. How about turn it into a multiple line image or a carousel ?

Collection page

download - 2020-12-23T101518.149.jpeg

1- There is a lot of text before I can even see the products offered. I suggest making product visible at first glance

Product page

1- Finally, I noticed that you don't have any product review on your store. I suggest taking a look at Suproof. It would let you or your customers create photo/image/text based stories for your products. This will help customers make up their mind about buying your product. Best of all, it's free! 

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I have a few tips on your store.

I Suggest you to install your logo on home page to get a professional look.

There is no Sticky Header in the home page. As it become difficult for a customer to switch every time to header section for any search and category selection.

And try to highlight both header and footer sections as it makes home page more attractive.

It is further great if you install a nice background. Your products are good.

Also there are no reviews on your products. You can have customer reviews on your products to increase your sales.

Try to make Badges (Save) inside the product image. As it is out of image so revise it and make sure to place within the product image itself.

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bagvarti,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. 

RichardNguyen_0-1608793401862.png

Your header is taking up a big area now. You should make it smaller or be displayed on this place or you can find a way to stick it on the left side. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

RichardNguyen_1-1608793401888.gif

2. You need a more suitable banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. That content is hard to see your banner now.  Using slideshow is a good way, but I can not see highlighted candles in your images.

RichardNguyen_2-1608793401949.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.

3. Add more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information in your homepage. It can be your collections and product lists to make intuitively what you are selling, for example, the best seller collections. Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials.

4. Add more navigation tabs on the header

In the future, if you have more product types, you should put some tabs to show your product, for example, T-shirt types or pants, trousers, etc. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc.

RichardNguyen_3-1608793401903.png

5. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button and improve them

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.

I found that you have a few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in the collection list, product list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons). And you can also improve those CTA button by hovering animation.

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage  

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @bagvarti, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products section on the homepage or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.