Feedback on my store ~ First watches featuring ancient numerals on the dial

Igemon
5 0 0

It would mean a lot if you could give me some constructive criticism on my shop! 

Thanks a lot!

igemon.com

0 Likes

Hi Alina & George

Beautiful look store and watches all around. Here are things that jumped out at me about the store...

Homepage Feedback

1. I would add more personality to your about us page and say who you are... feels boring right now

2. Carousels / sliders have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Watch Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. The Ionic Total Watch package should be reshot as the non-white background of the images makes it standout on the collection page against the other products

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would consider not have the warranty, shipping, returns and exchange details on every page as this would be duplicate content. It would be better to just link to each page.

2. Consider adding product images of people wearing the watches

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. The store is really well done. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Igemon,

The logo should be shifted to the left while, the main menu to the right which makes the header look more logical. The currency converter should come at the last in the sidelinks on the upper right of the header for a more structured view. Some other key points to be taken care of are as follows:

1. The search landing page is disabled.
  2. The header template should also highlight some "Special Discount Offers" if any apart from "Free Shipping" for better customer engagement.
  3. Proper discounts should be given for better customer engagement.
  4. Seperate Sale section should be created for placing all discounted products together.
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product for better customer choice.
  6. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement lead to a lot more progress in the coming time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 443

@Igemon , your store looks really captivating and has a great collection of watches. Loved it. Here are some add on I would like to suggest you which will help you in increasing the sales and conversions:-

1. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

2. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency and it will increase the curiosity amongst customers. It helps in increasing sales. 

5. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes