In past 4 weeks I have been fighting to get aproved by Google Merchant Centre. I used to run shop under the same shopify store, as soon we change name, website and product google decided to suspend account.
I have check everything and to me everything looks fine, dont know where is problem - google explain this as a misrepresentation and of course they can't tell you what is acctually wrong with this case.
Could someone help me with this please, I'm loosing my mind already.
Also feedback about store will be much appriciated.
When you change anything, this can trigger a review. Changing a name is a pretty big change and thus Google will check your website and most likely found issue.
I recommend you have a look at my checklist which should get you started: https://community.shopify.com/c/Ecommerce-Marketing/Checklist-Suspended-Google-Merchant-Center-Accou...
Hello @Luiki93sc, I hope you are doing well! About the account suspension you can ask the digital marketing expert, they might help you with this. I reviewed your store, here are some inputs from my side:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a call to action button on the thumbnail images of the collection.
- On the homepage, add a section of trending, new arrivals products.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Product page looks good! Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
You need to add essential eCommerce customer engagement tools in your store to maximize engagement. It will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store. Add these tools to your store:
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!