Feedback on my store. High traffic but no sales

Solved
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am Casper and I am just starting out with shopify. 

At first I had trouble with traffic. Now I have a couple of days with over 300 visitors a day. But....

You guessed it. I don't make any sales :'(

Can someone please look at my store and give me pointers to work on to have at least a sale?

www.sportperformanceimprovementtools.com

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @Cappa2693 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

After carefully reviewing I don't see social media links. Adding social media for your store can help people realize that they are dealing with a real person and organization and not just some faceless store

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
7 0 0
Hi @FFT_SMART,

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

I have return and shipping policy in my head menu. But I will try your version. How can I make an FAQ menu in my head menu? Like click on it and then you have multiple options.

Thanks for the complimenten!
0 Likes
Highlighted

How to add FAQ: Create a page. Add that page to your NAV.. hope i answered your question.

I'm not a shopify export by any means. I'm here to figure out why my store is not converting too.

Here is what i think might be going on:

I think that without a focused niche we end up too diluted.

You have everything from watches to Leggings. I get it.. its like whipping spaghetti at a wall to see what sticks.  

Its easy to fall in that hole because you think ...Okay, let me see what sells really well and then ill market the **bleep** out of it.

I think becoming an expert at one item gives added credibility. (blog, images, videos - of that one thing) that is what will set us apart.

Think of it this way - fitness gear as a niche is way too diluted. Might as well compete against amazon - and we will lose.

We need to do more for customers than what Amazon does  (etsy and others too..).. I think we need to be hyper focused.

How to be hyper focused: Better descriptions, videos, Tutorials, Testimonials, blogs..

Just my 2 cents..

I needed to hear myself say all that.

Would Love to have someone (preferably with great sales numbers) confirm, add or correct the above...

thanks..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. Abandoned cart emails are easy to create, and go a great length to pull back reluctant customers. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. Discounts are easy to create. Simply decide on the amount, generate a discount code, and leave it in the abandoned cart email. Feel free to discuss more in detail.
Try using AiTrillion.com for sending push notification and automatic emails when someone abandoned the cart. It is an integrated app with more than 8+ customer touchpoints.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 111 382

Hey Sports Performance ImprovementTools,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store  still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

3. Add some more blogs for better clarity.

4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 27 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://sportperformanceimprovementtools.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes