hello! I am launching an online jewelry shop in less than two weeks and would love feedback on my website. I am entirely new to this so any feedback/suggestions are welcome.
Also, any tips for a smooth launching and/or converting into sales would be extremely helpful. Thank you for your time!
Great looking store. The one thing that stuck out to me was your product photography. I can tell you've put in some time to ensure you showcase your products in an engaging way. With that said, there are two things I would focus on.
1. Product descriptions. Your descriptions are either bare or very minimal. We have a great guide here that covers 9 different ways to write engaging and persuasive product descriptions to encourage sales and help with your product's visibility on search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
2. Social proof. We have a great resource that covers tips on building social proof. In the jewelry and accessories market, this is especially important. It shows that your brand is desirable and has a customer base. It acts as a pull to get customers to buy from your store who would otherwise be on the fence about purchasing a product.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hello @jaw5464, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
- You can create a tier system where you can target customers and make them feel important. You can make tiers like silver, gold, and platinum customers and give rewards to them on the basis of the tier they are in. This will engage customers, enhance customer relationships and make them feel important.
- Improvise the product descriptions:
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @jaw5464, I'm Richard- CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. I would love to contribute ideas to your store in order to help it better converts!
- You should add your logo next to the brand name and make the header with menu navigation sticky. This helps your store look more professional and optimize customers' experience on your site.
- Also, include a search bar/ button so that customers know where to find help when they needed.
2. Collection name
Please add a name to this section, for example, Featured collection.
3. Product details
- First, you should not put all product images in the long list like this. Instead, use 3 to 5 images and place them in the left red border in my screenshot- this lets customers know how many angles of the product can they see. Also, it would help to better convert if you have the necklace on the real model, make it easy to know how it looks like when using the product.
- Second, the product description should be longer, tell the customers more about your product. Make highlight, bullet points to get their attention.
Apart from them, I think the store looks great. I like the minimalist style, making the design so nice and clean.
I hope you find my suggestions helpful and if so, please LIKE and MARK SOLUTION for this answer
Have a nice day!
A few things stand out.
First your logo. Add what you are or a few short words to give a feeling. example, we are a Gift & Home store, under that we have a tag Living, Loving, Giving.
Second, images need to be consistent and clear. It takes work. Next is add a rollover of the product in use. Gives buyer size and proportions.
Third, Make your home page image smaller. You want users to see that there is more down the page. Collections etc.
Forth, Don't use reviews until you have them. I feel they suggest your product needs them. Make your customer feel everything is good.
If your taking your own photos. Don't use a phone. You'll need a slr camera and buy a photo booth. It will make life so much easier. you may also want a photo editor.