I just had look into your store. It's looking good.
I suggest you can increase your followers through social media pages. And I suggest you can add/create your store blogs, It's helpful for increasing of your sales.
The conversion rate depends on the reviews of the items also, consumer reviews are extremely influential in helping people make purchase decisions. You can add the product reviews.
A quick feedback, i just tried to do a demo checkout, the flow is quite simple and easy, except on confirmation page i do not see the action button to click to checkout. (Macbook Pro - Chrome Browser)
It did come when i minimize the screen size by 10%
Kindly fix it to avoid abandoned cart rate.
Hello. I advise you to refer to these https://prposting.com/ specialists. Just explain what the problem is, they will fix everything (as it was in my case). The site was in a bad condition, and its traffic and sales began to fall. In general, everything is as usual. Worked with them about six months, and the site it turned out to pull out
After having taken a look at your site I've got some comments you might find helpful:
1. The homepage currently looks more like an informational landing page. Visitors will not read so much text. Instead of what you have now at the top, I recommend creating a banner image with three examples showcasing your best styles and include a call to action to an informational page including a collection.
2. The colour scheme of the website is drab and does not inspire me to want to have a painting made. Consider using the brighter colours in your logo in more dominant positions
3. The logo could be a bigger. On my laptop I have to look closely at the screen to see what the logo looks like, and I have good eyesight. Also the font choice and font colour don't speak to me as relating to painting or art in any way. Consider a script style font and a colour that has more energy.
4. Your Navigation could also use some improvement. I know what medium means in this context but I know many people will not connect medium to what you're intending to communicate. I'd suggest using the word STYLE and then have a dropdown menu under so users can either click STYLE or they can click directly in to one of the sub categories you have created. I also recommend adding a Contact Us link to the top navigation to make it really easy for users to send you a message if they have questions. I know you have Facebook Messenger at the bottom right but having a way to contact in the navigation is quite helpful. This guide explains how to set up drop down menus.
This blog post about creating a personality for your brand is really good and touches on some of the points I've mentioned.
Other than those things it what you're offering looks to me like a really great service!
This is Brian from Magnet Audit.
I took a quick look at your site and I think you've got a great chance of success, you have a unique value proposition! A couple of suggestions:
1. This is just a suggestion, but perhaps pivot the style of the brand to a more International-neutral look. Beyond the color-issues that Ash mentioned, the North American market is sometimes unreasonably fearful of anything that looks too foreign. This doesn't apply to everyone, but then you don't want to turn away 20 or 30% of your potential customers because they get focused on the wrong thing. So that means no Indian language characters in the logo, and research what colors are trending online for logos and try and pick something with staying power that you won't have to change.
2. Highlight the humanitarian element, and build the brand around that. Most people are HIGHLY aware of the social issues facing some parts of India, and on some level wish they could do more to help. Make it a big part of your value proposition that 80% (or whatever) of the funds go directly to the artist (who uses the money to feed their family, etc.), or whatever the case may be.
A full audit would turn up additional areas to focus on, if you get through with the above and would like to try a full audit, you can message me directly or visit our website to learn more.
All the Best,
Find this helpful? Hit Solved!