Hello @LuxeBTWOwner, I hope you are doing good! your store looks really nice. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Customers read reviews before purchasing the product.
- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments.
I really appreciate that the store's theme is clear enough for customer to understand, it also fit with the products you are selling. However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.
1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog named Shop . Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead of letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.
2. Help your customers to see products' variations without accessing product detail page by creating swatches under product image.
Another suggestion on this point: with fashion products, you can add Secondary Hover Image to show variations instead of using swatches.
3. Show estimated delivery date on product page. This will be more persuasive rather than letting them assess the check out page to see the information they want.
I hope these recommendations will help. The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like.
Thank you. Have a nice day then!
Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.
Now, onto my feedback..
You can tell you have put a lot of work into your site. I like the theme you've chosen, it is well suited for what you sell.
A minor note, I've noticed a few blurry images throughout the top part of your website which I'd recommend replacing:
It usually comes down to one of these three things:
Next, let's move onto your products page.
I would recommend adding a dropdown menu under both Mens and Womens and have selections there for Tops, Bottoms, Accessories and etc. I personally find these product pages a little overwhelming. You've got the same category information repeated, I'd nix the text links and put those as a dropdown instead and then have the photos only. I'd also remove the products underneath, there is just too much stuff.
We show how to do dropdown menus/mega menus in this video:
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!