Feedback on my store - Mobicase.co.uk

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, please help me by suggesting me on what should I improve on my website: https://www.mobicase.co.uk

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

As a customer, I think the product descriptions on the homepage are too long

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @mobicase 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: I would flow this a little better 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

Footer Menu: I would add 

• Shipping Policy 
  • FAQ's 
  • About 
  • Contact 

Overall you have done a great job. I love your logo. I'll also email you something that should really help out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hi mobicase,

Your store looks really really cool and has a nice feel . I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve very little things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales .

1. In UI part ,You can reduce your logo size by tilting the case vertically as it will save a lot of empty space and will look good.

2. Instead of using logo as favicon. Use some part of your logo as favicon, it will be more visible.
  3. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.

5. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

6. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.

7. You have around 100 prouducts, I'm pretty sure you'll be adding few more soon ,it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://mobicase.co.uk/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

8. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes