Feedback on my store NUZLIN.com

Highlighted
2 0 0

I would love some feedback on the store I've built. I am new to ecommerce, and while I feel really proud of my product I am not so sure about the store. www.nuzlin.com

Any feedback / pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Leanne

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Kudos on a great, clean and beautiful store. 

I must say your product looks super classy and chic!

Few recommendations I have for you are: 

1. Let the viewer and customers know a little bit about your shipping policies (eg free shipping, etc.) on your home page or a top bar. I recommend you to use this amazing app for your top annoucement bar needs - Superbar

2. "Linked In, Facebook and Twitter" are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

4. Lastly, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.  Urgency Pack Ultimate 

Ultimate Sales Boost

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @Nuzlin 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times.

Tip #1: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #2: 3. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

Tip #3: I suggest you try adding some kind of labels/stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

undefinedundefinedScreenshot 2020-05-22 at 2.35.40 PM.png

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Nuzlin,

The idea behind selling "animal print swaddle" is quite unique and will surely attract customer attention to buy, once, you start making some amendments in your store listed below as follows:

• Align all "footer links" vertically in a single column for symmetric footer arrangement.
  • Favicons enhance user experience and hence, is quite essential for unique site identification.
  • "Social media" plays a  pivotal role in brand advertising. Hence, adding social media links would help.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Well done, All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes