Feedback on my store | PIJOULETTA

Solved
pauletta
2 0 1

Hello there,

My name is Pauletta and I have just started my online shop called PIJOULETTA offering fashion jewellery.

I would appreciate for some genuine feedback from you.

my website is pijouletta.com

Thank you very much.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi  Pauletta

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hi Pauletta

Your store looks quite elegant! I love your collections as well. I have a suggestion here - highlight few of your products with some kind of promotion like new arrivals or offers. Apps like ModeMagic help you to get more sales by creating urgency and giving some social proof. This helps convert them into buyers faster.

Do let me know if this helps. 

All the best! 
Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes