Feedback on my store - PaintedbyCarol.store

1 0 0

Hi...

First of all, thank you very much for any feedback you can provide.

According to Facebook ads manager, I've had 3,226 clicks on my ads for Shopify in the last 30 days, but I've made absolutely no sales.  During this time I've made 51 sales on Etsy.  The product offerings are the same on Etsy as on Shopify.  So somebody likes my stuff!!!

I can't understand why I haven't had at least ONE sale on Shopify.

If anybody has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Thanks...

0 Likes
13 0 0
Your store URL link is important,
Contact me on kennymaxwell1234@gmail.com
OR
Fiverr.com/daramaxwell
0 Likes

Great effort on your store. Some tips:

• First of all the "look" of your store is too generic. Doesn't help that that's a very saturated theme you're using. I will go with an overall revamp with a better theme e.g. Turbo https://bit.ly/35cOEzy 
  • You can't use a banner on the logo section... that's just wrong. Use a proper logo. 
  • Lack of key information - policies, shipping, about us 
  • Product page too lacking in conversion features - product reviews, trust badge, upsell recommendations

Hope you take this seriously, many successful sellers on Etsy but they don't know how to play the Shopify game. DM me for any clarification.

Shopify Partner - Store Setup, Store Migration, Conversion Rate Optimization, E-mail Marketing, Product Research. https://travistoh.com/products/optimized-shopify-store
1 Like
Trailblazer
496 30 119

Hey,

If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Logo not professional enough as size too big more like a image, favicon is missing as well.
    Missing on Account login/signin system which is a surprise.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
    Uneven images doesn't looks  great, can you even them ?
    Also would love to see some social connectivity in footer.

3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 1100 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://paintedbycarol.store/search?type=product&q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

This is a start but your store is missing a lot of pages and details that would help it drive sales. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Your email address should be your domain name to look more professional

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it features to much product right now. Show less product but focus on your best sellers from Etsy sales or pieces you love. Also have a main image showing off a piece of jewelry and not your about us section

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for. Your store can not just have product listed and nothing else. Using Shopify to sell on your own site and Etsy are very different places to sell.

4. On your collection page, have all the product images either be horizontal or vertical. Making them look consistent will look better. Also, make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof. Ask past customers to leave your reviews.

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store is going to need some work to take it up a level and make it drive sales.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Trailblazer
496 30 119

Thankyou for liking the feedback. Happy to help you.
Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes