Feedback on my store Please!

4 0 0

Hello, I need some detailed feedback on my website. I do have many people visiting and viewing products but no sales.  Thank You! Culture-Fanatics.com

0 Likes

Dear CultureFanatics,

Congratulations for your store.

There are lots of areas you need to work. if you are looking for or need any help with it, we can work with you, check out our website https://www.task4store.com/collections/expert-guidance/products/guidance-for-improving-your-sales-st...

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Hire Shopify Small Tasks Experts: www.task4store.com

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
277 29 52

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done a really great job so far. There are a few areas I feel you could improve the user experience on the store: 

• Delay that signup popup. I feel it's a little early to bombard a customer with a popup before they've had a chance to navigate your store. 
  • I feel there is a little bit of inconsistency in the branding of your store. The favicon, your logo and the logo in your About Us page all differ. I feel these could be made to feel more coherent. 
  • Are you an officially licensed seller of these products? If so, why not let the world know by adding it somewhere on your page that this is officially licensed merchandise. 
  • I feel the landing page is a little too product-focused, it could do with an injection of information about your business/brand and what sets you apart from your competitors. 
  • I see you have a 'customer favorites' section on your landing page, have you considered adding some customer testimonials to your landing page, which may help increase conversions?
  • Your product descriptions in some cases are difficult to read, nearing unreadable. I'd review them if possible. 
  • It would be no harm adding a FAQ page too, pre-empting some of the common questions you may receive from customers. 

How are you planning to market this business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank You @Cal! I will improve the necessary content.

I am skeptical on adding too much content on my homepage. Adding more text and pictures slows the loading time down. Any good tips into not overloading content?

Thank you for all you feedback and thoughts!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Update: Just got my first sale!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
277 29 52

Congrats! That is amazing news, and hopefully many more sales to come.

I wouldn't worry too much about adding a little more branding to your site, it won't slow the site down significantly at all, as it's just images with text sections. Your site is super fast right now and it would take a lot of cumbersome javascript to slow it down. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes