Feedback on my store / SEO advice

Tourist
5 0 1

Greetings,

I have launched a new store in the Jewelry & pearls niche and was wondering for feedback. I also need SEO advice, I have done a Blog, a Sitemap and submitted it to Google, and a FAQ page.

As some of my products are one of a kind, I must delete them when I make a sale so it could affect SEO?
I haven't got too many links, it's still link-building a good SEO practice in 2019?

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance. (Not a native English speaker, sorry for that)

www.southseapearls.net

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 4

Your site is lovely!!! All the best . . .

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
0 Likes

Hi @SouthSeaPearls 

As for SEO Maggie from @Rockpapercopy is a member here and has some great tips on her website and social media. 

As for your website. Few areas you could improve on 

• Home Page 
  • Product Page 
  • Site Navigation 
  • About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • Menus

I'll send you full detailed review to you now. 

Keep up the good work 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
Shopify Partner
819 28 227

Thank you for your recommendation 

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you for that
0 Likes
Trailblazer
543 33 128

Hi, 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. You should get a logo designed as logo helps in establishing brand value.
  2. You can add few banner images as it will improve the overall UI.
  3. You can create "Top selling Products" and "Featured Collections" pages and add their link to the Home Page and some images are uneven you can even out the images as it will look good.
  4. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  5. Lastly, You have around 30 products and you'll be adding many more in future .I would  recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes