Hi everyone, I am seeking guidance on aesthetics, my checkout process, copy, or anything else that might stand out as beginner mistakes. My website is sensefulhealing.com
Some things I’ve implemented recently:
- image optimization
- created longer product descriptions modeled after bigger competitors
- added free shipping label during checkout process
A few things to note - I am fully open to changing my store’s color palette and I have a light box for product photography that I could reshoot my products with a white background if needed. I’m also open to reshooting my “hero slide” on the main page to serve a more encompassing message.
Any critique is welcome! I’m fully open to making as many changes as necessary.
I am currently running a Facebook ad for $10/day and am drawing around 25-50 visitors per day. On average I am currently making one sale about every 2-3 days. My price points are low for my industry, and I’m able to match even some of the biggest competitors in my niche, so not too concerned about changing my prices. As for my products I’ve had lots of success previously on Facebook Marketplace, so I know there is ample demand for my products, just trying to figure out ways to increase conversions.
My ad currently is targeting females in the US 20-54 that are engaged shoppers and also interested in yoga. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to target an interest more specific to my niche. There’s still a few other interests I could try (e.g. energy healing, Crystal healing, reiki), but I feel that maybe improving my site first is the best move, and then worry about improving my targeting?
Thank you all for your help!
To my own liking the website looks great and awesome with the products in side have great sales potential all you need right now is a good marketing strategy which can I help to start getting consistent traffic and with high sales conversion with the website... I will send some things to your inbox about how to go with the marketing.
Wish all the best.
Congratulations on the launch of your store and well done on the sales you've had thus far! I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.
Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.
The graphics on your homepage are a little burry. If you save them as a .png instead of a .jpg it would help improve the image quality.
POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:
I’d recommend posting online to local community Facebook pages, marketplace, join any handmade groups, etc. If there are online markets I would join them and definitely in person when they are up and running again.
I’d also approach local gift shops and flower shops to see if they are interested in carrying a selection of your products or collaborating with you.
With everything you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:
You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:
If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. Here is a video on how to add a free review app to your store:
For you, I’d recommend creating videos to market your products. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get adsense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns adsense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!
I’d recommend a theme change. I know it’s no small task, however, the visitor's first impression establishes whether they feel your store is trustworthy or not. I would highly recommend Debutify, you can download it for free or upgrade to one of their paid plans in order to gain access to their add-ons. They have 53 add-ons that will definitely save you money on monthly app costs. Some of my favourites are collection filters, custom currencies, delivery time and trust badges. We did a review on the theme in this video if you want to take a look:
PS: If you decide to give Debutify a try, here is our affiliate link: https://debutify.sjv.io/c/2837919/972143/12660
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Debutify we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
Shopify Sellers, It’s finally here! After listening to you guys in this group and your requests for features, we have launched the profit and loss Shopify app specifically made for sellers like you.
Want to be part of the team? Get early access to ProfitWatch now & secure free lifetime membership access and priority feature requests by being in our exclusive group of beta testers: https://apps.shopify.com/profitwatch
Your feedback is very valuable to us and we appreciate your support.
Congratulations on getting your Shopify store up and running! How incredible! I love your homepage and how it fully explains what your product does and how it is sustainable. All of that information would be a great addition on your product pages to showcase to your customers all of that information on each product.
It can be a great way to guide customers on making sales and just overall learning more about each individual product.
I would also try and add some lifestyle photography of customers (people in general) using your products and for your target audience.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.
- Just a small suggestion, Collection Titles should be a bit bigger and you could consider adding CTA buttons like "View More" to increase conversions rate.
- I noticed that this whole section is not in good quality, you should adjust it to make the site look more professional:
- Implementing Testimonials like Customer reviews, video testimonial,... should be taken into consideration since it is an effective way to expand your brand trust.
II- Collection pages
- I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.
- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.
- Just a small suggestion, all the product images in product lists should have the same size so the site will look more professional.
III- Product pages
- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 product images for all products.
- Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline)
- Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page and allow users to submit their reviews in this case.
A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 80+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities.
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Good points of your store:
- Add multiple product images on the product page so customers can browse products in a better way.
- Add a section of trending and new arrivals products. This helps with upselling.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it.
- Add a review section on the product page as 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
You can implement the above suggestions in your store to make it even better and add missing things that are mentioned above to get consistent sales.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.