Feedback on my store! Sixthclothingco.com

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there! Im looking for feedback on my store. i have completely redid it with all the necessary changes to make it trustworthy and professional. i have a decent amount of traffic but not many conversions at all. I need some advice on how to amp up my stores conversion rate. My stores speed isnt great and has to do with coding stuff that i am not able to do. Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
274 29 95

Hi @JamesGlennon1,

Can you provide an URL store link?

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Highlighted

Hello @JamesGlennon1 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

I just passed through to your website and I personally feel that your website looks good and clean.

However, I noticed that you are not much active on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.

I would just like to say started working on social media marketing build a great profile, run multiple numbers of ads, Keep customers more engaging with your daily post and offers.

If you didn't have any idea how to grow sales and traffic from social media, I would love to help you.

Please add me over in the skype for instant call/chat.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
274 29 95

Hi @JamesGlennon1

Have seen your store and your store looks amazing. It looks clean and fresh. Your products are good too. 

But I still have some suggestions for you: 

- You can add Quickview buttons on your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600738119996.png

- This section doesn't show all content of the banner, do you want to redesign it?

ConveyLego0612_1-1600738223852.png

- Don't let your customers pick your the color and size in the same section, separate them. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1600738371790.png

- On the home page, maybe you can try to add more one or two sections like a gallery, your story,...

An Instagram gallery can be a good option because I see you're building your Instagram account. Moreover, now, many apps can make your gallery shoppable. 

If you wan to create one, check this out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- I think you need to provide the size chart for better choosing size experience. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1600738921230.png

- It would be great if you have live chat support, link your store to Facebook massage or something.

Here is my view and hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you for your feedback!
0 Likes