Feedback on my store - SolCali Jewelry

1 0 0

Hi Friends! 

I was hoping you could help me with my jewelry store. 

this is the link https://www.solcalijewelry.com

I have no sales at the moment and i have run some ads and traffic but clearlty not converting into sales. 

I am working on getting a second payment gatway which is not payapl but besides that I wanted to see if there is anything else I could do 

thanks, SolCali Jewelry 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good but you have low in niche.

-> You have the gold plated jewellery those products cost is high, Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
-> And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
-> Have you promoted your products through Facebook page? I am unable to find your store's Facebook page. Facebook is also best platform for increasing of sales. And You can increase your followers on Instagram page.

And you can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and lables.

And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.

Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @SolCali1 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like

The biggest issue with your store is that it does not match what you are selling. You sell 18k & 24k gold jewelry that is handcrafted but your store does not have that high end or boutique feel to it. You are going to really need to work on the design of your store and the branding to set a better expectations with your customers. I have worked on jewelry brands and sales are not an impulse purchase at all. It can take someone a few weeks to decide on what they want.

Homepage Feedback

1. The image below your main menu does not fit. This would be a great spot to feature a lifestyle image or a piece of your jewelry. There is a lot of extra white space on your store and that should not be the case. You want people to feel like they are at a boutique store.

2. I would add an About Us section to talk more about the jewelry making process in Colombia.

3. For a product that is made in Colombia... not sure the brand name Sol Cali makes sense as it made me think you are American based

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. JewelryOf The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. On your collection pages, I would try to make sure all your images have the same white background share. Helps make it look consistent

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Hey @SolCali1 

You have a really amazing collection of jewelry. Here are some improvements you need to work on:-

• Add slider images in above the fold. 

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. CTA can be like 'shop now' or 'click here to shop'.

• Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

The reward and referral program is a successful strategy followed by eCommerce store owners. It helps in retaining your customers for the long term and build a loyal customer base. The referral program helps in building trust in the brand. It helps in creating brand awareness and brand recognition.

• You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add chatbot, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. It will help you to capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
  • Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can give loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. This helps in increasing conversions and boost sales.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes