Feedback on my store - Sonic Savvy

Solved
KentB
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi, would very appreciate if you give a feedback on my store - https://sonic-savvy.com/get

I'm a bit concerned about description of the product (is it easy to read, isn't spacing between blocks awkward) and some pics because I might have photoshopped them too much.

Thanks!

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
671 79 222

Hey @KentB,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

screencapture-sonic-savvy-2021-01-18-09_46_56.png

Since you are a one-product store, a landing page type theme may be a better choice. For anyone that lands on your website for the first time, your product gets lost at the bottom. The eye is trained to look at that navigation bar for the word "Shop" or a links that lead to product categories. Since you don't have one and because the product is almost at the very bottom of the page, I think a landing page theme or at least switching things up on your current theme would be a good idea.

The other thing I would say is to improve that first impression, I'd recommend adding some pops of color to your store - the top navigation bar, buttons, links, page titles.

The main image I'd swap out for one that shows the product being used. A lot of people likely haven't heard about this before so having an image that tells them exactly what it does would be great as most wont take the time to read up on it.

My other recommendation is to have your logo re-done. You can have this done fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
261 46 160

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @KentB!

First of all, welcome to Shopify. You’ve come to the right place for feedback. The folks here are always great.

Alright, let’s dive right into your store.

My biggest concern in general is customer education. You have a product here that isn’t clear how to use it. Even with the pictures, it’s not clear how it works or what it does. That’s an issue. If you’re going to win at converting visitors, they need to know:

1. What you’re selling
  2. How it’s used
  3. What problems it solves for them

Your product is pretty great, but if no one knows how to use it, you’re missing the mark. Customer education is definitely your biggest hurdle here. 

I see you’re using Lucky Orange. As one of the co-founders, I’m excited to see that you’ll be able to use visitor behavior and experience to better understand what can be changed. 

First thing: Run a poll asking your visitors for what they think of your website or if there was enough information here to help them make a decision to buy. 

Next, let’s tackle that product page. I felt your Facebook ad did a better job of showing what your product does. Your description is buried 3,000+ pixels deep! As you get more visitors, I would highly suggest running your scroll heatmap to see how far people are making it. What information are they missing? 

Instead of using your product page as a landing page to explain everything and then some, I would utilize an FAQ page and incorporate a video. A video would be most helpful instead of using words or static images. 

You need to add:

• Shipping information/cost (is it free?)
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee with a link to your refund policy

Also, please remove this graphic from your GIF. That looks more like the sun with a solar flare than the difference between clean and less clean. If it’s not clear and more confusing, an update is needed:

LuckyDanny_0-1610999225923.png

Also, watch your recordings of people using your website. Do they read? Do they just scroll? What are they looking for? 

A note for reviews: be very careful with importing reviews. I understand you only want five-star reviews to show to make visitors confident that they can buy. However, it’s a red flag more than confidence-building. Make sure you have some variety in there. 

Next, let’s talk about the main navigation. It’s far too simple. The only way to access the product page is through the homepage, which is a missed opportunity. It requires people to make too many clicks to move back to the ordering step. 

I would expand and update it to Home | Buy Now | Learn More (FAQ page) | In Action (Video guide) | Contact Us. Something like that. Use your heatmap to see if anyone helps on Contact Us. If not, you can move it to the footer. 

I always suggest watching session recordings to see how visitors are really moving across your store. Even though they may land on the product page, they may move around before making that final decision.

Lastly, let’s talk about chat. You want to use auto invites to help stop visitors before they leave your website. Most chats are passive, meaning it requires the visitor to stop and use it. Auto invites, however, let you set conditions (i.e., spent 90 seconds on your product page). Once those conditions are met, an invite to chat triggers.

As a result, you have a better chance of reaching that visitor who may be struggling and actively work on answering their questions or addressing their concerns. Plus Lucky Orange chat is included, so you can save some $$.

I hope this helps! Good luck, and let me know if there’s anything I or my team can do to help you get more from Lucky Orange. 

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2789 162 518

Hello @KentB, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- Add product or shop option in the header menu.

- Being a single product store, add an attractive & engaging video of the product on the home page to engage customers in your store.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- On the home page, add the product with a description and call to action button.

- Add a newsletter sign up popup with a discount popup.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
KentB
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi Danny! Thanks for your post, it's great. We are using LuckyOrange and we like it, hope soon we'll grow and get the full usage of its features, now there are not enough customers to build heatmaps and such stuff. 

0 Likes