Feedback on my store. Speed and SEO issues

MaisieGrayShop
1 0 0

Hi, grateful for any comments (and solutions!) to fix my poor speed and SEO problems.  Google ads working ok but need to improve.

I think I have a lot of unnessary code garbage left from uninstalled apps and I have no idea what to do with it.  If I start deleting stuff I’ll break it!

www.maisiegray.com

thanks for taking the time to look

0 Likes
ahmed_essam
4 0 0

i would highly recommend contacting a shopify developer or any experienced freelancer, like you said, if you start removing some codes urself and u dont know what u are doing, you gonna lose time and pay money to recover.

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2114 51 275

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website.

-> I suggest you can decrease the size of the header section, So that CTA get highlights. Then its looking more gorgeous Too. 
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Otherwise, good work on your store.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @MaisieGrayShop

- To improve SEO you should start to blog regularly, use long-tail keywords, use internal links, get your meta down, create quality content regularly,

- These are some points that will help you to keep your store’s speed optimized:-

• Optimize all the images
  • Eliminate using multiple apps
  • Use a fast and reliable hosting
  • Use a Content delivery network (CDN)
  • “Minify” your code
  • Reduce redirects and broken links

You can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion which will eliminate using multiple apps and won't affect your website's speed. 

To remove the code of the uninstalled apps you can contact their support and ask them to remove the code.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
80 6 42

Hi @MaisieGrayShop 

It looks like you have a lot of heavy app scripts loading on your homepage. This may be why you're seeing these longer load times.

You mentioned you uninstalled some apps, but it's hard to tell from just looking at your site what apps you're still using and what app code could be left over from uninstallations.

It's probably not a good idea to go into your theme code to remove unused app code if you aren't experienced in what you're looking for. Like you said, deleting the wrong line of code could break your website.

I'd recommend having an expert dive into your code to see if they can find anything that can be removed. We actually offer an App Analysis service where we go into your theme's code to remove any leftover app code, identify your heaviest/slowest loading resources, and include advice on how to optimize what you currently have. You can check it out at speedboostr.com/services if this is something you might be interested in.

Beyond that, I'd run your Collection and Product pages through the Shopify Analyzer (a free tool we built for the Shopify community). It'll scan your pages to see if there are any major optimization opportunities. I already scanned your home page and it looked ok, but I think the majority of your issues are coming from apps.

I hope this info was helpful. If you have any additional questions or would like us to look further into your issues, you can also reach out to our team at speedboostr.com/contact.

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)
0 Likes