Feedback on my store Summer Dreams Swimwear

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey all, 

I'm looking to get some feedback on my store. I've worked on it and tweaked things continuously however it all looks the same to me now. I would love any advice, tips, or criticism (helpful of course). 

www.summerdreamsswim.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> There is lot of extra space in the header part and half of the page is header section. You can remove those extra spaces so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal dimensions.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> And you have to create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @kellyann 

Great vibes! Your store gives out very warm and summery vibes in this cold winter:) 

The pastel color range greatly compliments your swimwear pieces. There are a couple of moment for you to take care of and you are off to great sales. 

1) On product page 

-the images on some clothing pieces have different sizes, that causes a glitch when browsing a product. For instance, when I click on an image here 

Screenshot_25.png

it rearranges the screen and throws me lower down the page. It is not crucial but having one sized images is a good idea. 

- I totally support the idea of having review slider on product page, however make sure it is displayed correctly. Currently it has placeholders but not images 

Screenshot_26.png

- If you have a review slider, it would be relevant to have a review widget as well. The more reviews you have the faster your visitors will make purchases relying on them. Growave offers that feature along with automated e-mails asking buyers to leave a review. 

2) About us page 

-put more images in your story section. Photos of you while you are working on your items will make your site more welcoming and real. 

Social media 

-take advantage of your Instagram account. You have a decent amount of followers there so get the most out of it by linking the account on your navigation bar and by embedding a gallery with your posts on your homepage. Growave also offers shoppable Insta galleries.  

(there is a sign Feed couldn't load. Token invalid at the bottom of the homepage. I assume it is coming from Instagram gallery?)

Tip: Become friends with your customer. You already went for a friendly and fun approach on your site. Maintain relationships by giving your returning customers some discounts, rewards, different ranks you name it. 

I highly suggest trying out Growave. Features like Social Login, Instagram, Reviews, Rewards will be beloved by your customers. There is a free plan available as well. 

I think that is it as for now, if you need additional help, feel free to ask. 

If I managed to help you, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

And maybe place the Subscribe to newsletter section below the About us section? 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Summer Dreams Swimwear,

The search bar is not enabled in the store theme and hence not visible on the homepage. Other peculiar changes to be done are as follows:

1. The search bar, when enabled, should be placed beside the Login and Beach Bag in the header and in the footer as well.
  2. "Remaining" is wrongly spelled as "Remining" in the "Last Stock Remining" section on the homepage.
  3. The order of arrangement of footer elements is haphazard. The correct order should be: Links, Newsletter and Follow Us.
  4. Instead of using multiple newsletters, a single newsletter should be used in the footer for the latest discounts and promotional updates.
  5. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  6. Reviews need to be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  7. Testimonials and Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement help you reach new heights of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

@kellyann ,

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 54

Hi @kellyann 

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Header/Footer -- 

Remove unwanted blank spaces from the header . Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for.  Example of Good Header 

Home Page -- 

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. 

Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows, featured collections, display instagram feed and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.  Example of Nice Home page  

Collection Page --

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. 

Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page .

## Add a Banner Here https://summerdreamsswim.com/collections/all

Product Page --

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page 

## Add Swatch Color / Size here Here https://summerdreamsswim.com/collections/all/products/cloud-nine

Integrations on your store --

How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions? 

Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion tracking and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks  on Google. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

1. Include live chat option that is visible on every page of your store to keep your customers happy and retain them.

2. There needs to be a strong colour coordination among all the colours used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colours used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.

3. Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.

4. Ensure your store speed is optimized. You can do this by checking your google page speed score. Minify codes that are redundant or apps that are slowing down the site speed.  Make your site mobile-friendly. Sample

5. Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and colour coordination.

## Finally, Need to Improve mobile Speed 

mobile speed.png

These are the main three factors that can affect your store’s digital presence and brand value. 

Once you’ve applied these, you’re sure to get much more sales and improved conversions. 

Good luck!

Regards

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

1 Like
Highlighted
10 0 0
If your store was featured in Vanity Fair magazine you should be getting hundreds of orders per day.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Well one would think, but clearly not

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0
Please don’t take offense when I ask this, but how true is that statement- that your store was featured in Vanity Fair?

Maybe a link to the article or the image of the feature or something to give the statement credibility. If someone is an avid reader of that publication AND visited your site, then you’ve lost all trust.
0 Likes