Feedback on my store TheCameraShield.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all, I wanted to get some feedback on my store as after about two weeks I have noticed some patterns:

Customer engagement is very low, sub 20 seconds per Shopify.

Customer page view is average

Customer frequency is increasing about 20% day on day, I am averaging about 200 unique sessions per day.

2 weeks in I am running facebook ads, specifically a looping video with ad copy ( that shows the functionality)

a few thousand engagements with about a .034 click through rate at the time of post.

I am using Boundless as my theme, so any suggestions would be helpful.

All page art and formatting is done

I have about 7 ATC and roughly 6-7 checkouts, but abandoned.

Running on an ad budget of about $20 USD per day.

What Should I change?

Should I focus my audience more?

(stats for today- 200 sessions, 197 visitors, 1 ATC - 3 checkout, zero purchases)

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice related to my page.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You need to rework your homepage. I land on your site and all I see is your product for sale. There is no site copy telling me why your phone case is better or why I need to spend the money and buy it now. There is no thing else on your homepage, which makes me think you are a drop ship site that will be gone tomorrow. Context, branding and design matter when you are trying to sell online and your store lacks all of that.

Your data for your ads are so low that one conversion can make everything looks amazing or not. I would pause your ads until you figure out your brand and who you are. Right now that is not coming across and it will only make it harder to drive sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 0

Hi there,

After seeing your website, one advice comes to mind. Look for the number one website which is selling the same product as you do & try to correct & top your website as much as you can. By doing that, you'll make your store more "trustworthy". You need to have great pictures as well!

Hope this will help you!

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Why are you different ???

Hi @Jeremy34879 

You can literally buy a phone case at any shopping center or pick from thousands of online sellers .......... Why should I buy yours over anyone else ? Couple key things to think about are. 

• Building a connection with your audience 
  • Giving your visitors a awesome feeling when interacting with your brand 
  • Have a easy to navigate website 

The great thing about you that Amazon can't match is you can really build that connection and feeling. 

Also here is some videos and tutorials I did that might really help you out HERE 

Keep up the good work 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1211 71 257

The central banner looks awesome, Coming to the store, the following improvements need to be made:   

1. More products should be added to improve the variety and customer association. Apart from that 
  2. The logo should be slightly bigger in size.
  3. The currency converter should be placed on the upper right of the homepage.
  4. Adding social links will help to enhance connectivity.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store gets more purchases in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes