Feedback on my store, Thresh Seed Co.

rlmauton
8 0 0

Hi I am looking for feedback on my store www.threshseed.com.  We have been operational for about five years, but have started to get really serious over the past year.  I've noticed that I have a really high bounce rate, about 76% site-wide.  This has been consistent for at least the last year, probably longer.  I am wondering if my page load speed is too slow.  I ran it through Google's page speed insight tool and it seems in line with my competitors, but when I use it on mobile LTE it often loads slowly.  Just wanting to get some feedback on page load speed, navigation issues, or any other factors that might be turning potential customers away.

Thanks in advance!

Becky

0 Likes
DoodleChest
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey there,

I am pretty new to this, so grains of salt may need to be taken with my advice.

Looking at your site through "Ubersuggest" from neilpatel.com, you have very few links/backlinks associated with the pages that you are driving traffic with.

As I understand it, this being only one spoke in the wheel, but it will give you web/social-cred, to point at others sites and have others point at you.

I am struggling through this all at the moment with a brand new store. So I may be just viewing things through my own concerns. But social cred will come in many forms, but the linking and back linking it will generate visitors that come through from other sites they trust...

Of course someone who knows this better will have better explanations, but that's just a first blanche look.

cheers

Brett

0 Likes

Dear rlmauton,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

thresheedspeed.png

• Add predictive search feature
  • Add policy documents at footer
  • To reduce bounce rate add blog post regularly 
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some basic on page seo and index all your products at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
rlmauton
8 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback.  I will look into implementing these.

0 Likes

Hi Becky

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes