Feedback on my store! - Uncle Chook's Chicken Salt

unclechook
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi All

I would love some feedback on my store.

Only thing left to do is upload my product photos

Please could someone advise me how to remove 'Collection title' and 'FAQs' and change it to be PNG images instead?

Also, on my contact page there is a small white square instead of my logo which I'm unsure how to remove! thanks kindly

www.unclechook.co.uk

0 Likes

Dear @unclechook 

The store is password protected. Please share the password.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3017 175 551

Hello @unclechook, your store is password protected. Please share the password.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
unclechook
Tourist
6 0 1

d'oh

password : chook

0 Likes

Hi @unclechook,

From my viewpoint, your store looks well invested, I like the crispy vibe that your store gives. Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Add a Search bar on the menu section. This is where customers can quickly find the item they are looking for without scrolling through the whole store. 

PageFly_0-1618289656740.png

2, Use bespoke images to increase conversion rate. Bespoke images help customers feel related easily to the content.

PageFly_1-1618289656751.png

3, Expanding product descriptions is a great choice, however make sure that the description does not overlap with the product image

PageFly_2-1618289657065.png

4, The Shop tab should lead customers to collection page, instead of 1 specific product, so customers can start their shopping experience.

PageFly_3-1618289656738.png

5, Make sure images at the same level have the same style, all in png or jpeg format. 

PageFly_4-1618289657097.png

6, For the white space on the Contact us page, when I’m checking the image source, it seems that the link is broken. You may want to reset the image 

PageFly_5-1618289656734.png

You can also check on our guides from eCommerce gurus on how to increase the store's conversion rate here: https://pagefly.link/gCGFtmWB 

Feel free to try our app PageFly to get access to +70 pre-made templates even on Free plan: https://pagefly.link/mewXgjgD 

I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
unclechook
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much! 

These are all great points I've made the amendments I can just awaiting the pngs from the mates!

Thanks again x