Feedback on my store after updates

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi Shopifites!

After much vaued feedback on this forum, I've completed updates to my online store at www.gaiterrilla.com. Conversions have improved.

Please take another look and let me know how else we can be better! Thank you all!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1556 93 217

Dear Gaiterr,

Congratulations for your store!!

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 13-25  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Add predictive search feature

predectivesearch.png

• Optimize your footer with payment gateway icons
  • Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Check your facebook pixel, google analytics and google search console. all are working fine?
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1000+ Happy Clients
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Gaiterr ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Add sale stickers that help you in bringing sales.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
209 9 48

Hi @Gaiterr 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The header space is too large, you can increase the size on the homepage. Free Shipping can be added as this is the biggest excitement to customers. 
2. Ask your customers to add feedback to the products as 90% of the products will be reviewed.
3. A section of most viewed products on the homepage by adding this all the products on the gallery will be reviewed.
4. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
6. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 1 9

Hi there!

I think your store and your products are cool and profitable. I would recommend you to fix these things:

- Text font: you should change to popular and easy - to - read which can more comfortable for store viewers

- Reviews: As I see, you have added reviews to your store. It's good to gain trust and boost sales.

But in my opinion, you should use some tools that allow you to show reviews directly on each of your product page. Showing reviews alongside with product would be more impressive to customers and can strongly encourage them to purchase for your products.

You can use review app like Ali Reviews. This app imports multiple user review at once, then you can filter good reviews to attract your customers. It can auto update reviews also, can save much of your time.

Your store is great, I think the most important thing to do now is optimizing it to get more orders and increase your revenue. Keep going! Wish you best!

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes