Feedback on my store again

Aaron1981
Excursionist
10 1 2

Hello all, could somebody have a look at my store again please? I have been staying up late working on it after work for five months nearly. I've done Facebook ads with no sales also i have a Facebook page and shop with some followers, no sales. I don't know whats wrong with it. Could it be my speed which is only 18, could it be that the prices are too high or could it be that my store is just not user friendly or nice looking. Thank you. www.pizarkle.com 

Pyramidcomics
Tourist
4 1 1

Please add a link to your store for review

is it www.pizarkle.com? 

0 Likes
Aaron1981
Excursionist
10 1 2

Yes thank you.

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @Aaron1981

Have seen your store, and to be honest, your prices are quite high. 

Maybe you can consider decreasing the prices. 

The second is the loading time of some parts. Your loading time, in general, is ok but you can see this example below. 

The loading icon appears for a very long time. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602208644893.png

- On your product pages, you need to have a button to guide your customers to an add to cart section. because your product pages are too long. 

- You can your store has an empty space here, you can add a section here. I suggest an Instagram gallery because I've seen your Instagram gallery and it looks great. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one and also make it shoppable. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602208929365.png

- And when you spend money on Ads, you need to know do you target the right people. Also, after a period of time, you have to know how to analyze your performance. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @Aaron1981 !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Aaron1981
Excursionist
10 1 2

Thanks for the help everyone. I'm trying not to add more apps because it will slow it down more. I have Ali express review importer already so I will add more reviews also I can't really reduce prices any more because almost half of the profit goes on faster shipping. I would put cheaper products on there but I don't trust the quality of them (skin going green etc). Thanks again. 

0 Likes