Feedback on my store and speed

Trimita
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi,

I have launched my web store since December 2019. 

I use SEO and optimization application to improve my web store speed. I also feed my web store with my social accounts.

I need feedback on the web-store and social accounts.  

Photos, design and speed.

Web page: trimita.store

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trimita.store/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trimita.store 

Thanks

Gulcin

0 Likes
ChoosiZon
Trailblazer
215 39 66

For faster frontpage load speed this part can omit :

you.gif

Trimita
Tourist
3 0 0

Dear Dayton,

Thank you for your suggestion. 

You mean completely drop this section or it is lazy loading. 

For lazy loading, I am still trying to fix it from https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/lazy-loading

But I can not manage it. 

Gülçin

0 Likes
ChoosiZon
Trailblazer
215 39 66

I think your frontpage needs only project what is your site.It is too long.

0 Likes
Trimita
Tourist
3 0 0

That's a good point. 

I made a small improvement for now, to get all products into a slide show. 

Thanks

Gulcin

0 Likes

Your store is going to need a lot of work if you want to have people trust your brand and come purchase. There is a lot of pieces that are inconsistent and don't add up to a professional looking brand:

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. Also make it shorter overall and make sure you have a consistent theme and design across the homepage. You homepage should be about building your brand and less about pushing product

2. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. The cover image of your products are all different. Some just show the throw with a background and others just show throw ....Make the product image have a consistent theme

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Throw Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

2. I would work on the format of your product description. Could have a cleaner layout and be easier to use

3. Limit each product to 3 - 5 images as as that will force you to only show the best images. Some pages have 11 images and it look messy

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Trimita,

"I think its a good start".But, you need to grow more by improving your store and utilizing its potential to the fullest. Look into the below-mentioned tips for the same:

• A "professional hero banner " is a must for a "decent site view".Hence, remove the "Jacquard Collection" from below the header menu and add a hero banner in place of it.
  • You can place the "Jacquard collection" instead of the carousels placed below it.
  • Don't forget to add CTA button-"Shop now or "Buy Now" to the hero banner.
  • "Twitter is a powerful tool for most of the ecommerce business owners".Hence, add it alongwith "Linked In" to the site footer.
  • Using words like "Hurry" or "Last chance" in the header template would help emphasize the urgency to buy a product.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  •  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can us
    Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hoping that luck favors you with a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Trimita 

You have amazing products but your site needs little more work. But do not worry, you can work on the aesthetics on the theme section of the admin panel and for functionality, you can install apps, which there are a lot of free ones out there. 

With that being said, let's get into the things to improve

1) Use more color. The scarves you sell have gorgeous colors but the site looks a little too "modest". Switch the navy blue that comes from the Debut theme and go for pastel green or pastel coral you have incorporated in most of your scarves

2) 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site

3) Run a referral campaign. The items on your site are something that everyone will potentially like, so by giving your customers an opportunity to share items from your store and get discounts for that will work great for driving more relevant traffic and also to build a loyal customer base. 

4)The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes