Hi @lushie welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
4. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
This is an accepted solution.
Hey there, @lushie!
Welcome to Shopify! I hope we’re able to get to help you grow your store and help you find ways to improve that customer experience.
Question - is there a missing column here? It looks like this is a four-column footer with the second column from the left blank. I would remove this page and add your actual About Us page to your links under “Terms” - though I would rephrase it to be “Helpful links” or “Important Info” instead. That will help you reduce it to three columns and put in contact information.
I would suggest using click heatmaps to clean up the navigation. Where are people clicking? Where are they not clicking? Session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, would also be helpful here in seeing how people make it to your products. A few things I suspect:
I don’t like Catalog by itself. That’s forcing people to click into it to search for their products. Instead, I would change the navigation as Home | Shop All (or Catalog) | Bags | Small Leather Goods | Scarves.
Why scarves? You mention several times that buyers “get a scarf for free when you purchase any bags with us.” You don’t have a scarf collection though, and it may not be obvious that “bag accessories” means scarves.
For reference, I’m on the Jessica Straw Bag page.
You’re on the right track here, and I think you’re going to start seeing more sales happen soon. When you use visitor behavior to understand your customers, you’ll be able to actually see what’s stopping them from converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hi @lushie !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
2. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
3. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
4. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
5. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
You have pinpointed so many flaws that I wouldn't have thought of myself. I will definitely consider adding Lucky Orange into my website. In fact, I actually saw so many people raving about the app. Thank you so much for taking the time to go through my website and giving me such an insightful review!!