Feedback on my store and to drive sales.

Senpia
6 0 0

Yesterday I launched my anime clothing brand and with both Facebook & Instagram ads running, I have only made 2 sales. 

I ask to please look through my store and give me any tips and feedback on how to better conversion rates on ads to sales. 

https://shopsenpia.com/

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 93 198

Hey, @Senpia 

The first thing I noticed is the text on your header is hard to read on that background. I would suggest darkening the picture to allow the text to show through. You can use a free image editing tool like Photopea to accomplish this.

Another key to success is building a strong brand. Branding involves developing a compelling, positive and lasting image of your business that creates an emotional connection with your customers. The strength of your company’s brand could mean the difference between struggling for recognition and sales or thriving as a dynamic, best-in-class business. This can seem like a daunting task at first, lucky for you we got ya covered! We discuss several key aspects of branding in our branding articles hub. This will take you from A-Z for developing and executing a brand that thrives. I'd love to hear more about the direction you would like to take your brand voice.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shaheeddean
Tourist
3 0 1

Looks good

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
695 83 226

Hey @Senpia,

Congratulations on your launch! I've taken a look through your store and have a few suggestions.

The first thing I noticed was your banner and the text is quite difficult to read. I'd recommend pairing back on the amount of text you have there (your store name "Senpia" for example doesn't need to be included here). To make the text more readable, you could play around with different font colors or photos.

sen-banner.png

Your dropdown menu is a little touchy on desktop - it sometimes disappears before you have time to click on a link if you move your cursor too fast or a certain way.

sen-nav.png

On your individual products page, there are two tweaks I'd suggest making. The first is your product descriptions, I would bring them up on the page, below your product title if possible. 
The other thing was your customer reviews, the spacing is off in comparison to the rest of your store. You have even white space on either sides of your content but then your reviews section is breaking out of that container and it looks a little off.

sen-product.png

Regarding your ads, when you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
Senpia
6 0 0

Thank you for your feedback! I might try a different theme and see how it works. I'll update you and ask again for feedback. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2832 165 528

Hello @Senpia, I hope you are doing well! your store is password protected. Please share the password. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes