Feedback on my store animalkingdompcc.com

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

I am new to this web designing and need more information on how it works. I created this store www.animalkingdompcc.com by watching You tube and need guidance to get it moving. Three months and 250 sessions only. No sales yet!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I find the capitalization of US in "About US" a bit strange...

1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and show less product. Plus turn your shipping information into a new page on the site

2. Add links to your footer for, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Remove the "guaranteed Safe Checkout" as it adds no value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi surajdstorm,

General

• I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.

Product

• Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank you! I will do the changes and get back.

0 Likes