Feedback on my store as Conversion is non existent please

moonlightsecret
2 0 0

Hi, i would appreciate feedback on my store as i have no conversions at all. I get good traffic but none result in coversion.

www.moonlightsecrets.com.au

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
glenn24
Tourist
98 4 34

Hi, tried to look at your store but can't get through. Anyways, if you're getting good traffic then I highly recommend you run a product test on your site for that product. Use an app like Elevate AB Testing and run a product test where you change the price of your item. See if this improves your conversion rate and then run more tests. By AB Testing you'll be able to know what's working and what's not so you can optimize your site for more conversions. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
moonlightsecret
2 0 0

oh my...my apology - www.moonlightsecrets.com.au

0 Likes

Hi @glenn24 

I looked into your store everything looks fine .Here are few improvements am suggesting to increase sales.

Simply having a customer testimonial section can be enough to earn the trust of your visitors.
This is because, first and foremost, they are proof that you have customers and are therefore a legitimate business and not some sort of online scam.
Secondly, testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company to increase sales.
Screenshot (54).png

Your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking with recently viewed products.

A customer reward program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store .Implement reward program with subscription, Registration, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral. Take a look into these feature.

Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hey @moonlightsecretThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Welcome to the community. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are a few suggestions for your store:

Some good points of your store:

• easy to navigate
  • great design 
  • professional layout

Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action. 

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important in eCommerce as 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase. You can refer the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1626681520653.png

- Also, add a review carousel with 3-4 reviews on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Your store lack some essential customer engagement tools. Add them which will help you to drive conversions and retention rate in the long-term or else it might lead to a high bounce rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes