Feedback on my store as no sales after 2 months.

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0
Hello,

Please review my store www.storetrinity.com as there is no sales after 2 months.

Please suggest & help.

Regards
Bhavya Kher
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Storetrinity,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
  • My suggestion for you is to focus in on a niche, instead of selling a little of everything, and build your store so that when visitors land on your homepage, or any page on your site, they trust that the store has expertise in what they're selling.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thanks. Will u suggest more thats whats the important points i had to do..

Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Store trinity, 

The main reason for no sales can be an unorganised store. There are no collection for the categories of products you're dealing in. No navigation menus. No slider images. Get your store customised and then start marketing. This will definitely help you increase sales. 

Fell free to connect with me for further assistance, if any. Or for store customisation services as well.
Thanks

Digital Marketing Executive
0 Likes