Feedback on my store, beautifulfiso

Solved
2 0 1

Can someone please review my store and tell me what I can improve. 

Thanks

https://beautifulfiso.co.uk/

https://beautifulfiso.myshopify.com

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
70 3 8

Hi, there. 

Brie from Shopify here. Thank you for reaching out for a review of your site; I took a look for you and I'd be happy to offer some suggestions! 

The site is looking really great so far - I did a test checkout to make sure everything is running smoothly, and can confirm that the checkout process is an easy and quick experience for your customers, which is so important for user experience! Here are some suggestions that will help you take that user experience to an even higher level: 

• There are a few spots on the site where some small changes to the grammar could help to improve the site's trustability - having correct spelling and grammar is always important for coming across professionally. 
    • In the navigation bar, "Men Fashion" and "Women Fashion" should be "Men's Fashion" and "Women's Fashion". 
    • In the footer, where you have: "Got Questions? We're happy to help! Email us:beautifuliso@gmail.com" - I would suggest changing it to "Have Questions?" and then just adding an "at" and a space between "us:" and the email address, without the colon. So it would read: "Have Questions? We're happy to help! Email us at beautifuliso@gmail.com." 
  • You may want to add creative product titles and descriptions as well. At the current time your product descriptions list the product's details, such as material, and this information is definitely useful! It's important for the customers to know those details, but to increase conversions and build a high quality customer experience, you always want to write your own product descriptions to not only build a voice for your brand but also compel them to buy each product. Check out our blog post here about writing product descriptions that sell.
    • This also goes for your product titles - these should be a brief summary of what the product is, but you don't want it to be too much of a mouthful. For example, with "Women Jumper Sweater Pullover Tops Coat Christmas Winter Female Girl Warm Brief Sweaters Clothing" - a lot of those words mean the same thing, so you'd want it to be something more like "Women's Cozy Reindeer Christmas Sweater". 
  • I would suggest adding an FAQ (frequently asked questions) page. Oftentimes customers have a question, but they don't want to email you, wait for you to respond, and then come back to complete their order later - they want their answer right away. Sometimes this means they won't complete their purchase, but if you add an FAQ page this means, for at least some of those customers, the answers to those questions are easily accessible. Check out this post on writing a good FAQ page! 
  • It's always a good idea to have product reviews for your products. This increases the likelihood that the customer will trust the product's quality, therefore increasing the likelihood of their visit turning into a sale.  There are a bunch of different apps that let you import product reviews into your site - check them out here
  • I would also recommend adding a few more sections to your homepage. It's definitely important to feature some key products on your homepage, however it's also the customer's first impression of your store and your brand, so you want it to be a high quality experience. I would suggest hopping over to our store examples page here, and taking a look at some of our demo stores - this will give you a good idea of how sections can help the aesthetic of your homepage. 
  • I would suggest taking out the "5 point happiness checklist" and the additional three checkmark items listed on the cart page. I can definitely understand wanting to add to your customer's trust level with these, however the cart page has a lot going on in it already, and additional advertisements like these may result in a pushy feeling for the customer, as well as give a sense of unprofessionalism.
    • The one checkmark stating "free shipping on select items" also contradicts with another section of your site where it states "free shipping over 50 pounds", so this may confuse customers as well. The "5 point checklist" may be something you could add to an "About Us" page, though! An "About Us" page will help build your brand, as well as customer trust. If your customers have a good sense of who you are as a company, they will be more likely to complete their purchase. Check out this blog for some tips on writing a good "About Us" page. 

These tips are a great place to start. Once you've done these things you can focus on driving traffic to your store - take a look at this page for some strategies to drive traffic. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Brie | Shopify Support 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 1

Thank you Brie, I will update my store!

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
636 39 148

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. You can add social media links like Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer. 
  4. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://beautifulfiso.co.uk/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
314 18 37

Hey, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add chatbot, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. It will help you to capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. So you can try out some outstanding features that accelerated my store’s engagement.

Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points. I am open for further discussion. 

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
389 20 77

Hi @sifiso 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Also I noticed that you don't have an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like