Feedback on my store before I go live

HristianTuhlev
1 0 0

I would love to know how my store looks to you guys, I am still very new on running an online site. So any tips would be helpful. I made this site for like one month ago ..

https://tech-optima.com

Password: iampam

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @HristianTuhlev

Have seen your site and it looks great. However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

- On your banners, you need to have more specific messages. The message " We offer you the best" is quite in general. 

Also, you need to add a CTA button for it. 

- The same issue on the announcement bar. The message "Stay home" is not enough. 

- Add the title for this section. And add the Quantity section. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1606187973399.png

- Add Quickview and Quickshop buttons for your products. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1606188103574.png

- I think you should only have one featured product on your homepage. Instead of the second featured product, you can add some:

+ The section shows benefits when buying on your site. 

+ The shoppable Instagram gallery to show your products. If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ The description section should be designed more suitable

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

- You need to have an "About Us" page. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 432

Hello @HristianTuhlev, I hope you are doing good! Below are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- The images of the product must be aligned and of the same & standard size. Make your store organized. It is looking cluttered. Display the products in an organized manner. On the homepage, add a section of the collection, trending now/ bestsellers/ recently viewed. 

- Add call to action button I.E 'Shop Now' on the banner image.

- Having a brand logo will help you in branding.

- Having a wide range of products will help you to get sales. Because of limited products, you might miss on sales.

Some marketing tools that you should add which will help you to engage visitors & increase the conversion rate are:

- Add web push notifications to retarget customers in real-time without getting their email addresses.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Enable automatic workflow to reach customers in real-time with the help of automation.

- Welcome customers to your store with a welcome & discount popup.

- Give rewards to your customers. It helps in enticing them & increase the conversions.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.