Feedback on my store delicate secret

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear Shopify Community,

it's my pleasure to introduce my brand new shop 'Delicate Secret' to you:

www.Delicatesecret.com

From what I've seen so far in this forum, there is some incredible expertise floating around the different threads and I hope some of you can spare a minute to give honest feedback :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey,
Congratulations on your new store!

For starters, I think the store is well set up. The collections are clean, the images are of great quality. You have done a very good job!

A small feedbacks,
1. Do include contact link on your top menu bar. Currently, contact page can be accessed only from the footer. You can also look at using apps like drift chat to provide better and faster support
2. Do add a favicon to your website.

Hope your store does well! Wish you all the best.
Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
343 27 100

Hello @DelicateSecret,

Congratulations on your store. Your store is looking awesome. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic.  Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front,and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes