Feedback on my store - farmery furnishings

sophieroebuck
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi

Please feel free to share your feedback on my new website - www.farmeryfurnishings.co.uk

password - sophierebecca

Thanks

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
888 115 293

Hey @sophieroebuck,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-farmeryfurnishings-co-uk-2021-05-05-10_31_18.png

Here are a few thing I'd recommend:
1. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.
2. Add in a homepage banner. Right now you have a large image, I don't recommend doing this because it is taking up a tonne of space. There's a phrase "above the fold" which is essentially everything you see before you need to scroll. Your images are taking up a lot of space and therefore taking away from your other great information. The main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

3. With "above the fold" in mind, I would also decrease the height where you have your logo and your search bar.
4. I would condense the navigation menu. Having the "more" dropdown hides your options. You might consider doing a mega menu instead, we did a video on how to make one.

farmery-02.png

Next, utilize Shopify's sales channels and connect it to your social media pages. This way you can tag your products and have them lead to your store when clicked. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

vinods
Shopify Partner
485 9 84

Hi @sophieroebuck 

Hope you're doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India, am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design abd development, Google and Bing ads Email Marketing and Conversion rate optimization services. 

I saw your store. 

Below is my feedback

Elegant name. Good logo. 

Good color theme. 

Just keep the text all white on all pages I mean the black color text too i.e. headlines. And try to make the background color little more dark.just little. Increase the font size by 1 or 2 pixel so text in body area is readable. 

Some products still have no pricing set up. 

Add some more content on product details page. 

Lovely photographs of your products.

Add contact page with contact details and a form. 

Let me know if you want to grow your product sales online via digital channels I will be happy to serve you in growing your product sales. 

You can email me on 

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3462 195 621

Hello @sophieroebuckThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

- There's a lot of blank space in the header. Also, add a call to action button on the banner image. Make the slider images a little smaller.

AiTrillion_0-1620279424478.png

- That's too much content. Nobody reads this much content on the homepage. This can increase the bounce rate.

AiTrillion_1-1620279639593.png

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. It will help in upselling the products.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Also, add reviews on the product page. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- Add web push notificationsIt turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

These tools will make your store engaging and interactive which will help you engage the traffic coming to your store so you can also reach them afterward if they do not make a purchase and you can make them complete the purchase.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
vinods
Shopify Partner
485 9 84

hi @sophieroebuck 

Hi again...just checking your website on desktop 

Before you begin your marketing please sort below 

>> Lot of empty space is there in top header area maybe cos the logo is big. 

>> Menu in top header needs to be tweaked a little

>> cart icon does not show the count of cart products 

>> avoid the pop up of cart when clicked on cart button on top instead take the user to cart page itself. 

Thank you

Vinod 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes