Feedback on my store for conversions

khouston
2 0 1

Hi all ! I recently started a beauty store and I’ve been getting a good amount of traffic even some add to charts and checkouts but I’ve been having a hard time converting all of that into sales can anyone give me some tricks tips and advice on this matter ?

www.knaturabeauty.com

thank you all in advance !

0 Likes
Grounder
Tourist
9 0 4

It looks great, I love the language and the clean vibrant design. 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
236 21 113

Hello @khouston 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few suggestions.

Firstly, Shift the hero banner to the top level on homepage, which gets professional look.

Add a Nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Mention more contact details to look your store trustworthy.

After footer section in product pages there is some unusual text is appearing, Please check it once.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

What audience you are targeting too? Have you added some specific filters like lookalikes or retargeting audiences?If you are generally advertising to any people basis on only on the country, you might be setting up things terribly wrong.

The card abandoned rates for any e-commerce store are generally upto 65% percent. Most of this people could be converted if they are reminded of there carts in advertisements. Try to create re-targeting campaigns to show people ads of products which they have left abandoned in there carts.

If you have enough of purchasers data, create lookalike audience of it to find people which might be interested in purchasing your store. This technique is called prospecting campaigns. Fb AI find very precised audience and promotes to people who will genuinely be interested in purchasing your products.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales